To Our Guests,
As we prepare to open our doors to you, our guests here at Windrift Hotel Resort, we would like to take a moment to share what is going on behind the scenes to keep you and your family safe and healthy.
Since our founding in 1967, the Windrift has been committed to placing an emphasis on providing a clean, healthy and safe environment for our guests and staff alike. We have kept these high standards in mind while elevating our daily cleaning practices.
As guests arrive at our property, they will be greeted with many new changes and procedures in place to help create a safer environment and protect against COVID-19.
- Signage will be placed at every entrance to our buildings and at the entrance to every elevator reminding guests to adhere to the six-foot social distancing rule.
- Glass partitions have been installed at the check-in area of the front desk in our Hotel lobby.
- Every employee will be wearing masks and gloves during their time on property.
- We are using hospital grade disinfectants and we have increased the cleaning frequency of high touch point areas and surfaces.
- We are incorporating the use of electrostatic sprayers to sanitize surfaces throughout the property.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been positioned at every entry point and outside of the elevator doors on each floor.
We are also taking additional measures to sanitize our guest rooms. In addition to a regular cleaning, rooms will be sanitized with hospital-grade disinfectant. TV remote controls will be cleaned and placed into a new disposable sealed plastic sleeve at the beginning of each stay. Upon completion of the cleaning and sanitizing of the hotel room, a security sticker will be placed on the outside of the entry door to prevent any entry to the room after cleaning and prior to guest arrival.
One can be assured that through this process of adapting to new concerns related to COVID-19 and the fluidness of new information to help protect individuals, the Windrift management and staff will be reviewing our policies and procedures daily to make certain we are providing the best protective measures for you, our guests.
The Windrift Owners & Management Team